Hi gang I haven’t been Metal detecting here’s way

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear GOD PLEASEEEEE Show your kindness on Truth;s wife and him. please help her now 11 Keep us posted Truth . is there anything we can do ?

TheCannonballGuy

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2006
Occupied CSA (Richmond VA)
Detector(s) used
White's 6000, Nautilus DMC-1, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As soon as I finish typing this reply, I will say a fervent prayer in the Name of our savior, lord & shepherd Christ Jesus requesting speedy and complete healing and curing for your wife -- for her sake, and yours, and everybody else who depends upon her. Please tell me about the result. God bless you both, my friend.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Truth , I was looking up 22 cal Civil War Bullets (Google) & clicked on an old T-Net Post , Then decided to check in here as I do miss my T- Net Friends here .

Man!
I hate to read this about your Wife , I already asked the Lord to help in Y'all 's situation & will continue to keep y'all on my mind . Stay strong , I know it's hard .

Ill check back in , wish I could help more .

Davers

burlbark

Mar 5, 2011
In my family we have not lost one person to Covid, several got very sick and needed monoclonal antibodies.

We have however known nearly a dozen people that got vaccinated which then got deathly ill with most of them dying.

I am sorry for your loss but very grateful that you have shared the circumstances in its entirety as you may save many from passing unnecessarily. The virus is bad but the vaccine should only be an option to those of the greatest risk.

The hope and assurance of the resurrection of both the living and the dead has for all intensive purposes done away with death. The LORD took care of this for us. The pain of the loved one passing is unbearable and a time of grieving is needed for all.

But that time will pass as well and our deceased loved ones feel no comfort from our mourning. There will be many more people in this life that will need your help.... I can promise you this. One day at a time.

DannyB1954

Nov 29, 2015
Pahrump, Nv.
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, DFX, V3i. TDI SL
Fischer F-75, F-19, CZ7a Pro.
Garrett Infinium, ATX
Nokta AU Gold, Racer, Simplex, legend
Minelab Explorer SE
Tesoro Lobo ST, Tejon, Compadre
Teknetics Omega 8500
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The vaccine does not prevent one from getting the virus, it tries to reduce the effects of the virus.
For me, I have pre existing conditions. My choice was what will likely be my end, catching the virus without a vaccine, or taking the vaccine. I chose to take it. Being a Veteran, I have had many vaccinations in my 20's. I am 67 now. I could have caught and died from many things that I have been vaccinated for.

I know of 5 people that are no longer here because of Covid.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
It's supposed to keep you out of the hospital though, so I may be missing something here.

I met a stranger a while ago when I was metal detecting. Young guy. He said he had a heart attack when he got his shot.

I , and multiple friends and family and coworkers around me, have not had the vaccine shot. And none of us have gotten sick.

But strangely, multiple persons I know got the vaccine shot, and got sick . Sometimes VERY sick. Just a coincidence ? Perhaps. Just "luck" on our part ? Perhaps. Just selective memory from a pool-of-persons I'm thinking of ? Perhaps.

But it makes ya wonder ??? :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember no politics or religion...

I have lost 2 family members from the virus, both were non-vaccinated. lost a friend due to virus non vaccinated. I have several friends vaccinated who got the virus, not a one has died, only one went to the hospital but was not tubligated, he went in the hospital because his oxygen levels dropped below 70%

Truth lost his wife due to the virus so let's please keep this thread respectful of that fact.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread