CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Carla welcome to the forum hope you find lots of interest here =)

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wilcome.PNG

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome, Carla. I've hunted a couple of the schools in Marlin and the city park! That was way back in 1980 and 1981. I was with a man that lived next door to me in Waco. We went to Marlin several times. We found a lot of newer coins and a few silver coins, plus a few wheat cents. I believe Gene found a ring, but not one of much worth. That was in the park.
I used to go to the Chevron station that was across the street from the old closed Safeway store. I worked for the company that owned the station. My job as auditor and equipment repairman caused me to be down there quite often. This was from 1979 until about 1985.
After 1985, I began working on equipment for just about everybody. I worked for the Erskine Brothers Livestock Haulers, and several of the stations/convenience stores there in Marlin.
How long have you lived in Marlin? I left Waco and moved to Idaho in 2007, so I probably didn't know you; but, it's a small world!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions