What's new

Hi I'm new here! Looking for some help!

Jologan

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone I'm new here, lately I've been finding lots of things in my yard and I'm hoping someone can help me figure it out!! Thanks :)carved tree? tools? Carved rocks? Just rocks? i am in southwest FL near a creek on a property that has had a home on it since 1930. _MG_5072.webpIMG_7633.webpIMG_7631.webpIMG_7620.webpIMG_7624.webpIMG_7621.webp_MG_5169.webp_MG_5212.webp_MG_5165.webp_MG_5121.webp_MG_5086.webp_MG_5052.webp_MG_5093.webp_MG_5142.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 2
Welcome to T-net. I believe you have just your basic rocks foot your area. But wherever you live in Florida, you are a short drive from fresh dropped tourist treasure. Good luck.
 
Hi everyone I'm new here, lately I've been finding lots of things in my yard and I'm hoping someone can help me figure it out!! Thanks :)carved tree? tools? Carved rocks? Just rocks? i am in southwest FL near a creek on a property that has had a home on it since 1930.View attachment 1378507View attachment 1378496View attachment 1378497View attachment 1378498View attachment 1378499View attachment 1378500View attachment 1378501View attachment 1378502View attachment 1378503View attachment 1378505View attachment 1378506View attachment 1378508View attachment 1378509View attachment 1378504
All look natural except the bottom left(in your post, bottom right in this post) ones that look like plant fossil.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom