Hi! Im new!

Yeyo Morete

Greenie
Nov 23, 2023
First of all, I apologize for my English since it is a bit bad... My name is Pedro, I am a 21 yo. Im a spanish boy who has always been passionate about the world of treasure hunters. Unfortunately I have not yet been able to start in this world, that is why I want to ask for help from experienced people who can recommend me to get started. Thank you for reading.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasure net , treasure and artifacts can be found without any special equipment , I find things all the time by simply looking at the ground. visit an old homesite or walk the creek and look around..

no2pencil

Nov 15, 2023
Fort Lauderdale FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
PI King underwater hand held
Welcome to the forums! I spent some time watching different YouTube videos about equipment before I spent money on buying anything. In addition to equipment, I watched a few YouTube channels with detectorists specifically in my local area. This helped me a great deal to know what I wanted to start with. Was hooked pretty instantly once I got started. Enjoy the process!

ticndig I find things all the time by simply looking at the ground.​

One of my first finds was a quarter in a cemetery in Saint Augustine. I literally thought to myself "Wouldn't it be great to find a coin here? Look down" I looked down & saw "America" sticking out of the dirt, just to find a quarter! Still one of my favorite finds.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all, I apologize for my English since it is a bit bad... My name is Pedro, I am a 21 yo. Im a spanish boy who has always been passionate about the world of treasure hunters. Unfortunately I have not yet been able to start in this world, that is why I want to ask for help from experienced people who can recommend me to get started. Thank you for reading.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELL L:et me also welcome you to Treasurenet :)

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hola. ¿Estás aquí en los Estados Unidos? Estoy en Arizona. Siempre estoy buscando a alguien que me ayude con mi español. ¡Disfruta de tu nuevo pasatiempo!
(Hello. Are you here in the United States? I am in Arizona. I am always looking for someone to help me with my Spanish. Enjoy your new hobby!) ╦╦ç

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions