Hi! Im new!

Yeyo Morete

Greenie
Nov 23, 2023
First of all, I apologize for my English since it is a bit bad... My name is Pedro, I am a 21 yo. Im a spanish boy who has always been passionate about the world of treasure hunters. Unfortunately I have not yet been able to start in this world, that is why I want to ask for help from experienced people who can recommend me to get started. Thank you for reading.

Welcome to Treasure net , treasure and artifacts can be found without any special equipment , I find things all the time by simply looking at the ground. visit an old homesite or walk the creek and look around..

Welcome to the forums! I spent some time watching different YouTube videos about equipment before I spent money on buying anything. In addition to equipment, I watched a few YouTube channels with detectorists specifically in my local area. This helped me a great deal to know what I wanted to start with. Was hooked pretty instantly once I got started. Enjoy the process!

ticndig I find things all the time by simply looking at the ground.​

One of my first finds was a quarter in a cemetery in Saint Augustine. I literally thought to myself "Wouldn't it be great to find a coin here? Look down" I looked down & saw "America" sticking out of the dirt, just to find a quarter! Still one of my favorite finds.

First of all, I apologize for my English since it is a bit bad... My name is Pedro, I am a 21 yo. Im a spanish boy who has always been passionate about the world of treasure hunters. Unfortunately I have not yet been able to start in this world, that is why I want to ask for help from experienced people who can recommend me to get started. Thank you for reading.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

WELL L:et me also welcome you to Treasurenet :)

Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Hola. ¿Estás aquí en los Estados Unidos? Estoy en Arizona. Siempre estoy buscando a alguien que me ayude con mi español. ¡Disfruta de tu nuevo pasatiempo!
(Hello. Are you here in the United States? I am in Arizona. I am always looking for someone to help me with my Spanish. Enjoy your new hobby!) ╦╦ç

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back