What's new

hi or hey e-mails.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
1,708
Reaction score
368
Golden Thread
0
Location
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from other detectorists are showing up that are most likely hacked e-mails, i have gotten two.
chuck.
 
Upvote 0
Same here, Chuck...annoying , that's for sure!

Lorraine
 
I got one today also from "Foiled Again Jim' in MB. My AVG program caught it and said it was bogus.
 
I've got 2 so far, both today from guy on MD forums.
 
How do you tell / What to look out for

I am new to forums, how can I what is a hacked email / what to look out for?
 
And me my Email was hacked two times last year and this year. Be safe my friends.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom