What's new

HI

Welcome to the Beach and Shallow Water Forum. May all your finds be as nice as the members that post them.
 
Welcome! If Max trained you , I am sure you know what you are doing. Good luck! You have some big erosion coming soon.
 
welcome! I've hunted with Max and shared dinner with him too!! say hi for me. good luck!
 
Welcome here between your friends, here i sure you find great friend, im here for you any help. i know your friend Max.
I wish you luck and happy hunting.
Hamid From Morocco.
 
Welcome to T-Net...do you know why Max stopped posting on here?
 
lookindown said:
Welcome to T-Net...do you know why Max stopped posting on here?

I was wondering the same thing?
 
:hello2:Welcome Aboard,wishing you many treasures,,HH:hello:
 
The GURU!! Good to see you Kenny, You n Max be safe on this upcoming storm.....should be interesting....
 
Welcome to the sight and say hello to Maxx for me. Maybe we have run into each other at Va. Beach. You aren't the guy who found the class ring a few steps from me last year and told me you got $700 for it in melt are you? If so congrats on that one. Biggest mans class ring I ever saw...Stuart in Halifax
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom