hi

happymikeyone

Jun 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
hi everyone im new here but i love this site. ive been mding for about a month now on been doing ok i guess found a couple rings one which was 14 kt with eight diamonds. and about 60 dollars in change . ive tried to post pics and they just wont show up the files are to big if anyone could please tell me how to do it. im not to computer savy. anyways im from monterey calif. pleased to meet ya all . good luck to all of you . ill be hanging around for all your knowledge. i have a whites dfx. its pretty cool just need to learn all the settings lol.

thanks for the help on the pics

Attachments

• metal detecting 003.jpg
    metal detecting 003.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 269
  • metal detecting 002 (2).jpg
    metal detecting 002 (2).jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 302
Upvote 0

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Welcome happymikeyone...

Your pictures are easy to take care of.

The easiest way I found is to use the Microsoft Paint program that came with your Windows stuff on your computer (assuming your using a Windows based Operating system).

1. Open your picture using the Paint program
2. CLick on "Image" and resize the picture using the "Stretch/Scew" option
3. Save the resized picture as a .jpg file
4. Post your pics on Treasure Net hastle free!

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Welcome to T'Net! Lot's to learn around here, and to see....one of the best sites around!
Baggins

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Some cameras have different sttings you can change that effects the size of the picture, also use the Macro setting in bright light for close ups. The two pograms I find usefull for touching up the pic are Windows Paint and Google Piccaso. I really like the Google Piccaso program better, you can do more with it and it is a free download. Read your camera manual and try the picture programs, and you should come out with some really good pictures. Hopes this helps.
Dave

B

BIG61AL

Welcome and looks it's like you are off to a fine start.. Gold with diamonds already....I am still hunting for my first diamond ring.

GOOD LUCK

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Hi right back at you Mike and welcome to Tnet! Your really going to enjoy it here. You'll find the help you need from hundreds of people right here without having to go to another web site. Happy Hunting and keep the GOLD a coming. :)

Desertfox

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread