What's new

Highest Number of Bank Accounts

terryin pa

Full Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
138
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering with the banks requiring an account who holds the highest record of bank accounts? Im sure a serious CRHer could easy have 10 in no time.
 
Upvote 0
I only have 1.

If any banks ask if I have an account, I just say no and walk out. It's no big deal to me.
 
Had 6 but closed three. I think that is all I need right now.

Also, I think there is a banking network where a bank can check and see if you have other banking accounts when you apply.

Anybody in the "business" that can confirm or deny that?
 
I have 2 and going to open a few more.
 
I have 5 soon to be 6 next month.

-Golden Silver
 
I only have one...Wamu banks are meany heads and wouldn't give me a $25 box worth of pennies. :(
 
6 for me but I might open another one at TD bank since I use their "Penny Arcade" machine so much.
 
I have 5.

-Codes
 
Well, if you have a bank's credit card issued by other non-banking institution that would be enough for you to buy coins from that bank even you don't have a checking account. I have several credit cards from different banks so I search these banks even I don't have checking account in these banks.

So to me the number of banks that I have a credit card account or checking account or both) is more than 10.
 
Only -2 but they are every two miles out here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom