Hillarys Pregnant???

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hillary's Pregnant???

(This is a joke folks)

One day, Hillary Clinton goes to her OBGYN for her yearly exam. While he has her on the table, he breaks the news to her that she is two months pregnant.

Hillary freaks out and starts yelling at the doctor, that there is NO WAY she can be pregnant. This could not have come at a worse time. Suddenly, ,her anger turned to her husband.

She grabs her cell phone and calls Bill.

He answers, "Hello? This is Bill."

She screams in the phone, "YOU DIRTY SON OF A B*TCH!!! I can't believe you got me pregnant! You swore you were wearing a condom! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! She listens to hear what her husband has to say, and hears nothing but silence on the other end of the line. This makes her even more angry.

She screams at the top of her lungs, "WELL? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF? AFTER ALL THE SH*T I HAVE PUT UP WITH FROM YOU, NOW YOU GET ME PREGNANT? SAY SOMETHING YOU BASTARD!!!!!"

Then, she hears a Bill's voice on the phone speaking slowly and meekly, "Who is this?"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Best-Mike

Re: Hillary's Pregnant???

First thing she asked her OB-GYN...'Are you sure it's mine?'

Attachments

• LAUGHIN SMILY.gif
    LAUGHIN SMILY.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 223
  • LAUGHIN SMILY.gif
    LAUGHIN SMILY.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 222

Top Member Reactions