What's new

Hin Folks; This is BARKER. I have just heard fro Max ---

BARKER

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
1,805
Golden Thread
0
Location
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
regarding making a TV show that exemplifies what being a detectorist means. I am a man of my word and I will work wit him. I will also keep ALL of you fully informed as well. I'll leave myself open for "constructive" criticism. I look forward to a tv show that really does show metal detecting in it's true light rather than the way the other tripe has done before. I hope this show will rectify the wrongs that have been forced upon our good name. It is with this said I wish you all happy hunting. PEACE:RONB
 
He was here at 7:34p.m. today, ten minutes after your post saying you had not heard from him.Guess I,m not going to see the 500,000 I was willing to accept. Good Luck BARKER.
 
Last edited:
No worries, Barker will make us all proud. And for us misunderstood MD'ers, make it right!!
 
I will watch any show that has metal detecting in it, except Dr. Boom Baby, too many jack hammers, bulldozers and sledge hammers and not enough metal detecting for me. The metal detecting TV shows always get permission to get access to great sites. I would like to see bottle digging on a TV show also, its quite a thrill unearthing 100 year old bottles from the ground.
 
Well Barker I wish you luck, don't let "Hollywood" run all over you.

We are looking forward to seeing your work soon. GL. HH!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom