What's new

History channel

ghost

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
69
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garret ACE250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The History Channel has gone to the dogs. All day marathon with The Swamp People. What does that have to do with American history?. Also, the Pawn stars. Don't they ever have anything on the Revolutionary or Civil War anymore? Or World War 2. Seems to me, they just show these reality shows now.
 
Unfortunately your probably right, very little on the TV worth watching now days, at lest nothing I enjoy.
 
I do like american pickers and vikings
 
When the wife & I are out driving around and I see a yard full of junk I ask her to go knock on the door and tell them we're pickers. She won't do it though..

I should try that LOL!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom