What's new

Hit 17 banks today on a mini road trip

trezurhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
312
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Volusia county, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Shadow X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit 17 banks today. One bank had $1,300 (dumps) but since I asked if they had halves I bought 5 rolls. Someone just checks the edges and missed a dirty 1964 90%. Do you think I should get the rest of them? I am certain they are dumps because I bought their dumps when I first started this. The other 16 banks had a total of $9.50. I ended up buying 10 two dollar bills from one teller and the other teller said I have $2. There were 3 shiny 1964's and a 1976. All told I got 4 1964 90%'s. I'm satisfied with the trip. :icon_sunny:

The Trezurhunter.
 
Upvote 0
Clean them all T.H. there could be some unsearched rolls along with the dumps hence the '64 you found ... I have hit nice scores the few times I did this this best of luck and congrats on the 90%s :thumbsup:, Ed
 
i hit a 67 in 300 of dumps yesterday. Buy them out because most people that dump don't ask for halves at their dump bank. Good luck and let us know if you find something.

DD
 
Nice job on 4 1964 90% ers! :) I bought someone elses dumps today and they missed 2 40%'s in there roll. I would buy them to check over them for 40%ers just incase.
 
alot of hunters only pull the 90%ers. dunno if they don't know about the 40%ers or they just don't want them. buy em up , most likely you will find more 40%
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom