What's new

Hit 5,000 wheats today, 1/2 to my year goal!!!

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hello everyone,

I picked up 30 boxes of pennies today with what I did on tues. and the first six boxes today I hit the 5,000 Wheat mark for the year. WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I set a goal of 10,000 wheats this year and I am half way there in only the 4th month. After I hit my goal I am going to hit the dimes REALLY, REALLY hard. I am going to do atleast 30 boxes a week in dimes. I am going to set a goal of 500 silver dimes this year.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations on making it half way there already, good luck with the rest & the dimes too.
 
WoW!

That's Great, Jason!

I hope you make your goal. :thumbsup:
rmptr
 
Shake-

How many wheats do you average per box up there?
 
More of what I am trying to say is where do you find time for all od these boxes
 
TXTim said:
Shake-

How many wheats do you average per box up there?

TXTim I usually average 15 - 25. Last weeks Tuesday's boxes blew that way out of wack. I had 30 boxes with all of them hitting atleast 90 with several boxes producing 150+ But normally 15 - 25.


Thanks everyone for the comments.


Bourassa5 I knew what you were getting at. no hard feeling. I also have a son(13) that loves sorting and my wife helps a bit also.

Good luck everyone,
Jason
 
That is an amazing % of wheats.
6-7 is the norm around here.

Congrats!!!
 
wow to be retired at 34.........that is a DREAM, congrats on making it halfway to your goal!
 
Nice job! Thats crazy though. Your neck must be hurting after 2-3 boxes. Mine hurt after 1 box of looking at the back of the pennies.
 
Detectingfreak said:
Nice job! Thats crazy though. Your neck must be hurting after 2-3 boxes. Mine hurt after 1 box of looking at the back of the pennies.

Do you want to know the really scaring thing, I date search also and pull ALL coppers. I also search for a few errors while looking.

Jason
 
No wonder I'm not finding any Wheats lately! Congrats on your milestone. You might be able to find 20,000 at this rate! :icon_king:

-Codes
 
Awesome job bud!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom