What's new

Hit a local river swimming area this morning..

morris

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
255
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arlington Texas
925 heart and .68 cents :'(

Morris
Ocala,fl
 

Attachments

  • DSC00227.webp
    DSC00227.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 531
Upvote 0
Beautiful necklace. hope some "Mom" in your family likes it!
 
Morris, one day I need to get up your way and we can detect some of those central fla swimming holes together.
I've been trying to gain access to a couple of old lake swimming holes in the Tampa area.
Congrats on you finds.

Mike
 
Sweet silver, way to go!
 
nice indeed --
 
Very nice finds and you got your mothers day gift out of the way early.
 
Morris,
Very nice. I think you have it upside-down though. Isn't that a spade with "WOW" in the center? ;D
Congrats,
MM
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom