toasted
Silver Member
I did a quick hunt down the road at a circa 1900 church. I went right to the spot where I found the 1918s merc last trip. Not five feet away I got good but not great signal right away. Flipped the plug and saw one dime. Silver #50 fty
. I knew it was likely a Barber as I have found a bunch of 1900's indians here but no Barbers. Got it home and it turned out to be my first Barber from the 1890's.
I also got the most toasted indan I think I have ever dug. Gonna take the weekend off from detecting. Thanks for looking and happy hunting
. I knew it was likely a Barber as I have found a bunch of 1900's indians here but no Barbers. Got it home and it turned out to be my first Barber from the 1890's.
I also got the most toasted indan I think I have ever dug. Gonna take the weekend off from detecting. Thanks for looking and happy huntingAttachments
Upvote
46



.....my crack about "church" was tongue in cheek......my wife is a minister...........(yep, I get sermons throughout the week) and I have permissions to hunt at multiple old (city and country) churches. 






