What's new

Hit for the cycle...slid into homeplate and was safe by a hair...a cut one

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I don't usually posts my finds anymore (for various reasons), but I couldn't resist today. Had a super box that contained 53 keepers including 10-1964..7-Franklins...35-40%ers and a 1897-s Barber! A key date to boot. Also scored a Walker from another box.

Joad
 

Attachments

  • 1292352364794.webp
    1292352364794.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 439
Upvote 0
Super nice!

That barber is in good condition too.
 
Awesome! It's nice to know there are some awesome boxes still out there!!!
 
Man..you east coast guys get all the good stuff.. :icon_thumleft:
 
I never find anything like that, fml.

Awesome find, mate.
 
Good to see you posting again Joad. That barber looks to have some detail on it. Only 933,900 minted and easily a $200.00 coin! Congrats! :icon_thumleft:
 
:icon_thumleft: Heckuva score Joad!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: Nice Day!

Maine_Jim
 
WOW :thumbsup:
Nice creative Title to the thread, also 8)
 
:icon_thumleft: Great box and what a score with the Barber and the 90% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Congrats! It's been a while since I have seen a single box with those results posted!

Go get more of those boxes. :hello2:

apush :read2:
 
Great score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:I haven't hit a box with that many keepers in a long time. That Barber is quite a find.
HH
Rich
 
Insane box! I would love to get me one like that. I still havent searched enough to deserve a barber half, but that doesnt mean I wouldnt love one :)
Congrats on the box.


HH jacob
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom