What's new

Hit silver my first time out:-)

klava

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2007
Messages
432
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
Today is the first time I have picked up rolls for hunting. I started the day with $5.00 in hand rolled pennies from the tobacco store. They netted 110 coppers including 1 wheat(56). I then decided to head down to the bank and pick up a few rolls to see how I could do.

I got $10 in pennies(havent searched them yet) and $20 in Nickels.

Nickel search netted 10 keepers.

60x2(not sure if I am supposed to be saving these or just 59 and under)
59
58
53x2
48
46
45 S mint(man silver feels good between your fingers)
39

I know its just beginners luck but I almost went back and bought a bunch more. Just to tired and need some rest atm lol The War nickel is well worn but the dates and mint marks are very visable. I would post a pic but ive misplaced my camera lol

Hope everyone has had as good of a day as I have. Happy Hunting all!

-K
 
Upvote 0
Ah, the first one is always free. We start charging after that ...

LOL. Great job. How does it feel to be hooked?

Happy Hunting
 
Welcome to the club. Youre going to have a grand time!
 
I am definetly motivated to search more lol. Thanks for all the support!

-K
 
Good luck on the next buy .
 
Finished the $10 bank rolls and was skunked for wheates. I got 180 coppers and 2 canadian though. 18% I'll take it but the tobacco store rolls I hunted earlier today were much more productive. Going to get more cents and nickels tommorow lol


-K
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom