Hit the jackpot at sunrise

jjg70

Dec 12, 2010
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250. Garrett AT Pro
Got down to the beach at sunrise to start first hunt of my trip. After a few minutes with my head in the sand I look up and there it was! A young lady was doing a photo shoot at waters edge topless. The AT Pro did its job again. Also found this boring stuff:)

image-3960757368.jpg

Upvote 0
Who needs gold and silver with a jackpot like you saw...congrats on a great hunt, I never get that lucky. :tongue3:

I guess I hit the jackpot every morning, putting on my cat-suit...... :laughing7:
Yeah, and then I go and get that boring stuff, too. :laughing7:
Good luck and HH!

Cat suit......interesting!

I hunt a lot at night......and I have one of the best head lights money can buy. It can really reach out a ways.

I usually encounter legs in the air around 3-4 in the am....if you know what I mean.

I'm thinking you may have posted the wrong pic of your morning finds!

I would have had to edit that pic, haha

I hunt a lot at night......and I have one of the best head lights money can buy. It can really reach out a ways.

I usually encounter legs in the air around 3-4 in the am....if you know what I mean.

And if you never tried it one thing I can say living on the coast. No matter how careful or hard you try that sand gets EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! Yikes I am feeling 17 again. Feel like getting 3 quarts of beer for a dollar and go sit under the boardwalk!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back