D Dominoe Jr. Member Joined Mar 20, 2004 Messages 25 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Jul 6, 2015 #1 It's tungsten carbide but still round and fits on a finger. As a side note, I hunted these pits my first time out about 2weeks ago and found a 43 nickel. (Sorry OD). These pits have only been here about 10-15 years so it was quite a shock. Upvote 6
It's tungsten carbide but still round and fits on a finger. As a side note, I hunted these pits my first time out about 2weeks ago and found a 43 nickel. (Sorry OD). These pits have only been here about 10-15 years so it was quite a shock.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 6, 2015 #2 I SAY OH DOMINO , WHAT A NEAT RING THAT YOU WANT TO SHOW.. YOU SAY CARBIDE THATS DIFFRENT. NEAT..
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 6, 2015 #3 Cool ring
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2015 #4 It a neat ring must of been a small finger it fit.