What's new

Hitting a beach that hasnt been detected

Denarius

Full Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
122
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hitting a beach that hasn't been detected

I was wondering what your opinions would be about where the best detecting would be on a beach that doesn't get detected? The dry sand, wet sand, or the water? I know that there are a lot of variables but this is just a general somewhat hypothetical question.
Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
Everywhere. But what makes you think it has never been detected?
 
A Virgin Beach? Like Jason said - Everywhere!
 
I was wondering what your opinions would be about where the best detecting would be on a beach that doesn't get detected? The dry sand, wet sand, or the water? I know that there are a lot of variables but this is just a general somewhat hypothetical question.
Thanks.
If it has water it has probably been detected, and this doesn't mean its been cleaned out. The Golden Olde
 
"The dry sand, wet sand, or the water?"

All of the above

Lorraine
 
Are you for real?
Get it all done!
Don't wait or you will regret.
If your sure it hasn't been done, (I don't understand how you would know that without detecting it yourself ?)
Then hit the dry first, there are more land machines out there than water machines. Then get in the water.
Then show us what you found.
GG
 
Well I don't water hunt but we have a member on the Canadian forum who found an old abandoned beach and pulled out 75 or so gold and silver rings, bracelets, etc....pretty much dug everything from iron on up....go get 'em.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
I haven't said I found a beach I was just wondering how to approach it if I do. The reason is that I live in Japan and you don't see too many detectorists here.

Well I don't water hunt but we have a member on the Canadian forum who found an old abandoned beach and pulled out 75 or so gold and silver rings, bracelets, etc....pretty much dug everything from iron on up....go get 'em

Any chance you could show me the link? It sounds interesting.
 
The few I know of in Japan that detect do very well...much like the hunters of Florida 25 years ago when bringing home 10 rings a day was a bad day. Get yourself a Excalibur and a Good scoop, Start in the wet because the chances are greater of a loss..you should get back all your investment on the machine within a few weeks and then some. The good is, Plat and high K Gold are the thing in the orient..here is a perfect example, CB in SK near Seoul
 
Denarius,

The finds were posted up at various times throughout the season not as a group shot.
Don't believe it's allowed to post up links to other sites....insofar as detecting in Japan is concerned...believe there's a chap that posts up on one of the forums who finds loads of jewelry and coins and with the 500 yen coins equating to about $5.00 even the coins add up fairly fast.

Regards + HH

Bill


I haven't said I found a beach I was just wondering how to approach it if I do. The reason is that I live in Japan and you don't see too many detectorists here.



Any chance you could show me the link? It sounds interesting.
 
That crackbadger video is inspiring. I think if you find the right beach here you could do well. And those 500 yen coins do add up fast. I found many with my vibra tec. And if I did well with the vibra tec I can't immagine how I could do with a proper detector. I need to sus the right detector or detector combo and get it by my wife.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom