Feb 16, 2017
Santa Barbara,Ca
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Prospector
Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all.
I live in a total tourist town here in So Cal ( Santa Barbara) with a couple miles of beachs to hunt. I've been rotating all the popular beaches within a couple miles of home with great success , but the other day i went to a beach a mile from home and when i got there there were 4 other detectorsts there ! Told my self i gotta change things up. So i decided to hit the more obscure beaches. The ones you need to take a trail or hike 1/2 mile down a path to get to. Smaller ones the locals use.
What i like about the obscure beaches is thats where people can really party ! Build fires , drink , smoke , play music and dance , really let loose. Cant do that on the city beaches. And thats when jewlery goes flying and sh!t gets lost and left behind !
Well long story short.
18k 5.5 gram ring !
20201104_080450.jpg
Thanks for looking. GL&HH !

Upvote 22

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the party holes that locals know, I have an area I want to hit where I grew up in So Cal also, I doubt anyone has hit it either because just locals knew about it, probably some silver there also.

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting