What's new

Hitting the Carolina beaches tomorrow

Fourwayz

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
64
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Out Biking
Detector(s) used
Still deciding IF I want to try again
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am going to seek "fame and fortune" tomorrow morning on the beaches of NC. I hope I can get to them without difficulty!
 
I get off work at 4 PM (EST Time) tomorrow and might be heading out to the Ocean City, MD area... 5-6 hour drive from mid PA from where I am.... Probably just camp in my car that night and detect the next day too...good luck!
 
I am going to seek "fame and fortune" tomorrow morning on the beaches of NC. I hope I can get to them without difficulty!
Make sure you have your Spongebob Squarepants inner tube... those riptides may still be pretty strong! We'll need a report. TTC
 
I am going to seek "fame and fortune" tomorrow morning on the beaches of NC. I hope I can get to them without difficulty!
Report needed... Are you rich now? Will I be seeing you on the news? Did you succeed in your mission of fame and fortune?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom