jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,868 Reaction score 76,326 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Living High on the Hog ! I Don't know, All that Money, & a $5.00 Pork dinner sounds Better to me. Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2019 #2 That's it... I am becoming a hog owner.
Madmox Hero Member Joined Mar 26, 2014 Messages 653 Reaction score 998 Golden Thread 0 Nov 15, 2019 #3 I’ve got one of those..... but she hasn’t found any treasure the slacker. she is a treasure trove of attitude though....
I’ve got one of those..... but she hasn’t found any treasure the slacker. she is a treasure trove of attitude though....