What's new

Today is my 51st wedding anniversary

mtdoramike

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
2,626
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't quite know how she put up with my all those years, can't be for my money, I got none, can't be for my looks, I have to hang a pork chop around my neck to get dogs to play with me. It can't be that I'm tall and dark, I'm short fat and pasty. So whatever it was or is, I must still have it so I'm not going to question it any further.
 
I just celebrated my 50th!! Spent my life working on the Inland rivers 30 days on a vessel and 30 off! My wife said we are still together because I left every other month LOL, Congratulations on 51
 
Come to think od it, I worked night shift for much of the firstb25 years, so maybe it's true, absence does make the heart grow fonder.
 
Congratulations! Good on you both! We just celebrated our 45th anniversary. Where has the time gone?
 
Congratulations! Good on you both! We just celebrated our 45th anniversary. Where has the time gone?
Congrats to you as well, 45 is nothing to sneeze at, especially these days when it's so easy to split up. To me, it seemed like the blink of an eye.
 
I don't quite know how she put up with my all those years, can't be for my money, I got none, can't be for my looks, I have to hang a pork chop around my neck to get dogs to play with me. It can't be that I'm tall and dark, I'm short fat and pasty. So whatever it was or is, I must still have it so I'm not going to question it any further.
That is absolutely awesome- Congratulations! Blessings to you and your wife
 
Congrats to you and Mrs. Mtdoramike ! That is quite an achievement these days. My wife and I just celebrated 40 years in May. I don't know how I've put up with her that long. Uh oh, she's looking over my shoulder, I meant to say I don't know how she's put up with me that long !
 
Come to think od it, I worked night shift for much of the firstb25 years, so maybe it's true, absence does make the heart grow fonder.
Congrats to the both of you :)
 
I am sure 51 years you BOTH NEED a MEDAL !!!! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom