What's new

Today is my 51st wedding anniversary

Congratulations! That is an achievement. I was married 20 years the 1st time. I married my current wife a little over 2 years ago. 27 years between marriages. You are lucky. Good luck usually is the result of a lot of effort.
 
That’s amazing! Congratulations to you and you too @Oldrvrrat57.

I heard someone say his key to a happy marriage is he walks half a mile every morning. They never fight because 20 years later he’s over 3000 miles away.
HAHAHAHAHA
 
Congratulations both of you on 51 and 50 years respectively. Over here you don't even get that for murder.
First, congratulations to you both.

Second, Red-Coat - Am I reading too much into it, or are you comparing marriage to a prison sentence? :laughing7:
 
First, congratulations to you both.

Second, Red-Coat - Am I reading too much into it, or are you comparing marriage to a prison sentence? :laughing7:

Yes, but only as a joke (an old Music Hall one over here). My wife has forced me to apologise, with a little persuasion from her rolling pin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom