What's new

Hokey Thread Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you can post a hokey title to a find
oooor you can post a hokey thread about being hokey
I just wasted two minutes on this one
 
I thought this thread was about Virginia Tech :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • hokie.gif
    hokie.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 130
[h=2]Hokey Thread Titles[/h]
Isn't that hokey in it's own right?

Shouldn't the thread title be, COMPLAINT ABOUT THREAD TITLES?

...and what's with the hokey name gaspipe? Shouldn't it just be Bob364 or Steve 833?

(see, hokey is good, even you use it)

A hokey title draws a persons attention, and possible pique's interest garnering more views.

I don't open up anything with the title, FOUND ITEM or RUSTY IRON.

The only reason I opened up this thread was due to your trickery with the hokey title. I thought I would read something funny, not another common uninteresting complaint.

Hokey is Dokey... Okay?
 
[h=2]Hokey Thread Titles[/h]
Isn't that hokey in it's own right?

Shouldn't the thread title be, COMPLAINT ABOUT THREAD TITLES?

...and what's with the hokey name gaspipe? Shouldn't it just be Bob364 or Steve 833?

(see, hokey is good, even you use it)

A hokey title draws a persons attention, and possible pique's interest garnering more views.

I don't open up anything with the title, FOUND ITEM or RUSTY IRON.

The only reason I opened up this thread was due to your trickery with the hokey title. I thought I would read something funny, not another common uninteresting complaint.

Hokey is Dokey... Okay?

Gaspipe is a family name ...my father was in the mafia.
 
I read it.. if I don't like it I quit reading it. It's funny how a forum works in relation to people.. you build some type of rapport with some members if you hang around long enough.

So, certain users in certain categories will always get my attention.

I don't care if their titled is r e t a r d e d. Just, like I don't care if a friend of mine says something r e t a r d e d.. so, do I at times I'm sure.

If you found something.. I want to see it. I don't care about banners; I don't even know what that means. Cool is cool.. gold coin or a token; makes no difference to me.
 
For the record.. I've posted hokey titles; I will continue to post hokey titles in the future if the opportunity presents..
 
Last edited:
When I saw your title thread and saw the word "hokey" I thought that was hokey enough for me to open up and read it and here I am. See it works.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I find the complaints about this thread to be funny. How about everybody just ignore things they don't like! People are free to express an opinion about things they like and don't like. The OP doesn't like thread titles where people think they are being "cute". If YOU don't agree, MOVE ALONG. Why do you feel the need to argue and attack?

I swear, someone could post they don't like the color blue and there will be people attacking them for that. ???
 
I find the complaints about this thread to be funny. How about everybody just ignore things they don't like! People are free to express an opinion about things they like and don't like. The OP doesn't like thread titles where people think they are being "cute". If YOU don't agree, MOVE ALONG. Why do you feel the need to argue and attack?

I swear, someone could post they don't like the color blue and there will be people attacking pthem for that. ???
First you say we are free to express an opinion then you tell me to move along and not say anything? Make up your mind.And I was basically asking for opinions. Some agreed with me and some did not and that is fine with me.You indicated that I was attacking people and yet you choose to attack me for expressing my opinion. You can't have it both ways. Have a nice day.
 
First you say we are free to express an opinion then you tell me to move along and not say anything? Make up your mind.And I was basically asking for opinions. Some agreed with me and some did not and that is fine with me.You indicated that I was attacking people and yet you choose to attack me for expressing my opinion. You can't have it both ways. Have a nice day.

Hahaha, calm down dude! First, did you not see my earlier post? I agree about hokey titled finds threads. Second, I wasn't talking to YOU, I was was talking to everyone who came to complain about your thread.

1- I said "complaint ABOUT this thread", I didnt say your complaint
2- When I said "YOU" I am talking to the reader, which is everybody responding. if YOU (collective) don't like the OP's (gaspipe's) opinion, move along. Stop arguing just because you feel differently.

If that more clear? Sorry if it was confusing.
 
Here is the thing, members can title thread what ever they wish as long as it doesn't violate our rules and titling it something "corny" doesn't violate the rules and members should not be attacked, ridiculed or insulted over the title of their thread. With that said, said members should understand if they are interested in views, a corny title may get skipped over by some members but still their call.
 
Last edited:
Oh you angry angry little man
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom