hold on loosely

fatsmahoney

May 3, 2007
great lakes
Detector(s) used
whites XLT-E- series
This is my idea if we all could hold onto our dumps for lets say two weeks while still ordering fresh boxes of halves wouldnt they have to tap into the old stockpiles of halves if you figure I sort about $1500.00 a week and catj does about $10,000 a week imagine how many coins are being searched

So if we all could hold out on dumping for awhile,possibly use our economic stimulus checks to cover the new boxes I think well all have dream boxes

Upvote 0
I was thinking the same thing...I usually do 3-6000 per week, with stimulus I can hold out $4000 before dumping...if there are enough of us particularly in a close proximity we can make this work (count me in!)

I suggested this same thing a couple of weeks back when Cat was talking about the Ballistic bags.

I would have to take out a loan to do it though, as I search up to 8k a week but I use only $1500 in working capitol. buy 3 boxes dump 3 boxes daily.

But it would take a concerted effort and would have to be planned. and fullfilled by a majority if not all CRH's

-Say 1 month from now all CRH's withhold there dumps during the month of July.
-Raise as much capitol as you can to prepare for this event.
-Home Equity line of credit perhaps.
(So you pay a tax deductible interest or fee for however long you hold out.)
(The good outweighs the bad)

-And than buy buy buy. for the month of July. and than maybee August.
(Should run the supply of coins at the top dry. forcing the carriers to dig deep to fullfill the demand.)
-Hold the coins for as long as you can.

If this works you should see an influx of new/old coins into the wild. once that happens you can start the dumping process again. Say for every box you get in September you dump 2 and continue till all are gone so if you did this holding process for 2 months it would take 2 months to return all you holds back into the system.

I believe a cycle around here is around 2 months..... I mean the coins I dumped 1 or 2 months ago come back around this month.

FEEDBACK PLEASE..........

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back