What's new

Holding out for spring/summer

jaguargene

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I live at Sunset Beach NC and hunted for a couple of hours and only found a coke can.I'm just waiting for the beach goers to come back.I plan on hitting North Myrtle Beach daily.It's a 30 mile round trip, but could pay off.
:hello2:
 
Upvote 0
Good luck in myrtle beach, nice to be close.
 
good luck in north myrtle. i look forward to seeing your posts. ive hunted myrtle before, but haven't found anything but clad. folks down theretell me it gets picked clean.
 
The thing is to get my lazy but up and out the door around 530am or hit the beach around 330pm.What do ya'll think is the best time for a very heavy poplar beach.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom