808kaz
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Aloha Gang,
Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!! Well anyway I had to work, after I came home 808 Bottle Diggers gave me a call and wanted to do a night dig, why not, I had nothing to do and work at 12 noon the next day, we dug for around 3 hours, 808 Bottle Diggers found the first keeper, I watched him dig out a large size 10 inch case jin, nice bottle looked in really nice shape, no embossing, still a nice bottle and his first jin.

The spot I was digging wasn't producing much except broken glass and rust, so I decided to try another spot, after digging down to the bottom, I started probing around and came across a nice Hollister Drug bottle, bottle is slightly shy of 6 inches, glass is pretty clean, that made my night!!!!, I also dug a medium size jin which was un-embossed and a few other throw away whole bottles, no sodas, over-all it was a good night for both of us, aloha 808kaz
Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!! Well anyway I had to work, after I came home 808 Bottle Diggers gave me a call and wanted to do a night dig, why not, I had nothing to do and work at 12 noon the next day, we dug for around 3 hours, 808 Bottle Diggers found the first keeper, I watched him dig out a large size 10 inch case jin, nice bottle looked in really nice shape, no embossing, still a nice bottle and his first jin.
The spot I was digging wasn't producing much except broken glass and rust, so I decided to try another spot, after digging down to the bottom, I started probing around and came across a nice Hollister Drug bottle, bottle is slightly shy of 6 inches, glass is pretty clean, that made my night!!!!, I also dug a medium size jin which was un-embossed and a few other throw away whole bottles, no sodas, over-all it was a good night for both of us, aloha 808kaz
WOW!!! Came out "cherry" your gin bottle.....AWRIGHT
Congrats on the finds. Are you guys bringing your latest finds to the club party? "IN MUD WE MUST"
.






