TokenMan
Sr. Member
Man o man I waited too long to get back to my patch of woods. There was not a whole lot of room to swing my coil...looked like a totally different place than I was at last time. It was a jungle. Looks like I will have to wait til fall/winter to really get after it. However, I was able to find a few spots and a few CW items. Next to the bullets of course, I dug a piece of bayonet which is pretty cool. The last pic is something I'm not sure about, a little case of some sort. It has a bust head on it encircled by 12 stars and a type of "V" at bottom with a squiggly line. Ever seen that logo?? I had no luck finding anything. BTW, look at the size of that pull tab. Thanks for looking and have a great Memorial Day weekend!!








Upvote
14








