What's new

Holy Snow, Are you serious?

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
1,053
Reaction score
1,565
Golden Thread
0
Location
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
Sorry, this isn't a question for a forum member :-)

Its a complaint about the weather !
I mean..... Holy Cow, I got to hunt a little yesterday and then woke up to 6" of new snow this morning.
Are you serious?
 
The snow is a few days early, it was supposed to hit on April 1st :laughing7:

Not to worry, it will all melt within a day :tongue3:
 
Yes again like every time before here.
2 days of melting,

Now this again thru tomorrow

DSCF0007.webp

DSCF0008.webp
 
I wish to be out this Friday.
 
I'm aiming for Thursday or Friday myself....

3 days between 46F-52F should get rid of most of this stuff.....
 
I'm ready for spring . 5 inches here and still snowing . Looks like it stalled here in the east . Just circling back around .....:dontknow:
 
snowed and iced here last night
 
Got bout 2-3 in central pa, but its supposes to be in the high 40s 50s rest of the week. Just enough to make it a muddy mess to detect in.
 
Damn....last time we had a bare yard I found a target at 8" that hit in the 90's on my AT Pro. Dug about 3" before I hit the perma frost and the waiting is killing me yikes :(
 
Hah! This is the first week since mid-January when we haven't had a snowstorm. There might still be a foot of compacted ice and snow cover on the ground, but its Springtime in Minnesota! Although I must admit this might be the first year since I started detecting where land hunting and water hunting open at the same time.
 
576629_10200803060747794_769613331_n.webpIt was 32 here this morn!! 215816_10151417963954926_1689613351_n.webp I don't like this one bit!! Have to go get more firewood...already had moved excess back to storage area.
 
Last edited:
Monday's normally my detecting day too :/ Oh well, maybe it'll melt by wednesday!
 
Pffft, it was -10F here this morning before the wind. -20something with the wind.

WM
 
ROFL whew expected a fight with Mrs. Snow. That would have been epic.
 
Snowy here too in Middle Tennessee,stinks. I'm a delicate Southern flower and I need actual Spring.Pffft.
 
Hah! This is the first week since mid-January when we haven't had a snowstorm. There might still be a foot of compacted ice and snow cover on the ground, but its Springtime in Minnesota! Although I must admit this might be the first year since I started detecting where land hunting and water hunting open at the same time.
Okay I'll quit whining now.:laughing7:
 
we got 10 inches in Indy, a number I am very familiar with I may say
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom