What's new

holy stone

fmerg

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
905
Reaction score
750
Golden Thread
1
Location
kingston ny
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
minelab quattro, explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
my son found this stone and thinks it may be something
the hole looks like it maybe man made
and i am not sure if small stones were used for jewery or not
any ideas
it is in fact a holi stone
vibes got it right on the nose
 

Attachments

  • 2009.05.28-DSCF2991.webp
    2009.05.28-DSCF2991.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 702
  • 2009.05.28-DSCF2992.webp
    2009.05.28-DSCF2992.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 700
I found mine on Treasure Beach. Just a rock with a hole in it. :(
Sex Stone. :read2:
 

Attachments

  • MVC-029S.webp
    MVC-029S.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 241
Upvote 0
texastee2007 said:
The less polite term for such an item is another f---ing rock, which is usually abbreviated as AFR."

THANK YOU!!!

NOW I get it...whew.

But this one still confuses me:

texastee2007 said:
It's a Sex Stone.

Huh? That's a first for this gal...what IS a sex stone???


please don't make me post a picture....the one my husband found looks just like a man's winkey (tinder eyes) Children look at these pages sometime......use your imagination!!!
[/quote]

What you have is commonly referred to as the 'Winkey Stone' and more often the 'Dinkey Tinkey', and when I stop laughing, I'll post a copy of the female counter-part AKA $#@&&^%@* :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
As I recall...
stones like this were created to use As net weights and fishing line sinkers by the Indians
Holes were drilled out to accept the line
Brady
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom