What's new

Honest coin dealer in Utah

2fishon

Full Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Does anybody know of an honest dealer in Utah. I have a few coins and some silver bars that I might want to sell.
 
I usually go to Rust coin on 250 E Broadway (300 So) In Salt Lake City. They seem pretty honest but I have never sold anything to them.
 
It's not ACE. Tried to charge me about double for some Kennedy halves a few years back.
 
Jagdpanther said:
It's not ACE. Tried to charge me about double for some Kennedy halves a few years back.
Thanks for the tip on that. There is all about coins in sugarhouse on 2100 south. I dont much like going in there though.
 
Thanks for the help guys. I'll get an idea of what they're worth and see what they offer me.
 
2fishon said:
Thanks for the help guys. I'll get an idea of what they're worth and see what they offer me.

Check a recent copy of Coin Prices magazine and also EBay. Between the two you should have a good idea of what others are willing to pay.

I use to do business with Monarch Coins but haven't been in there in years. I was always buying, thought I got a decent product and didn't over pay. Never tried to sell anything there.
 
Jagdpanther said:
2fishon said:
Thanks for the help guys. I'll get an idea of what they're worth and see what they offer me.

Check a recent copy of Coin Prices magazine and also EBay. Between the two you should have a good idea of what others are willing to pay.

I use to do business with Monarch Coins but haven't been in there in years. I was always buying, thought I got a decent product and didn't over pay. Never tried to sell anything there.
Monarch coin isnt too bad either. Never treated me wrong.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom