fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I usually go to Rust coin on 250 E Broadway (300 So) In Salt Lake City. They seem pretty honest but I have never sold anything to them.

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jagdpanther said:
It's not ACE. Tried to charge me about double for some Kennedy halves a few years back.
Thanks for the tip on that. There is all about coins in sugarhouse on 2100 south. I dont much like going in there though.

OP
OP

2fishon

Jul 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Thanks for the help guys. I'll get an idea of what they're worth and see what they offer me.

Jagdpanther

Jun 22, 2005
The Edge
2fishon said:
Thanks for the help guys. I'll get an idea of what they're worth and see what they offer me.

Check a recent copy of Coin Prices magazine and also EBay. Between the two you should have a good idea of what others are willing to pay.

I use to do business with Monarch Coins but haven't been in there in years. I was always buying, thought I got a decent product and didn't over pay. Never tried to sell anything there.

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jagdpanther said:
2fishon said:

Check a recent copy of Coin Prices magazine and also EBay. Between the two you should have a good idea of what others are willing to pay.

I use to do business with Monarch Coins but haven't been in there in years. I was always buying, thought I got a decent product and didn't over pay. Never tried to sell anything there.
Monarch coin isnt too bad either. Never treated me wrong.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread