What's new

Honest Officer these are my coins

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of us have canvas bags. One of mine has some interesting printing on it. If I ever got pulled over by police officer I'd be lucky the coins would all be halves other wise I'd have some explaining to do.

What do your bags say on them
 

Attachments

  • SDC11450.webp
    SDC11450.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 547
Upvote 0
I've gotten a few of those NYC meter collections bags here in Minnesota as well.

Most just have bank names on them.
 
I've always wanted to spray paint a big "$" on my canvas bags. Just for k's&g's. But somehow I think that would draw unwanted attention. Not that walking around with the bags in the first place doesn't.
 
A lot of my bags say a city and Return to US Mint
 
almost forgot i had this one....it says
"please return to the Citizens and Southern National Bank Atlanta, Georgia $250.00
it is a small canvas bag.....i love it ;D
 
i would like to have a couple of the canvas bank bags i have one for my silver clads that i save up and cash in at the bank and a huge one that has a federal reserve bank name on it my wife nabbed up for a clothes pin bag any one have some small spares maybe 3or 4 i would be very gratefull and pay by paypal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom