What's new

Honker Diamond Cluster Ring

Yellowbelly

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
204
Reaction score
680
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I have to say is Im blown away that I found this monster. Found with the CTX3030.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    95.3 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 24
That's one sweet ring.....what's the carat?

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Wow honker is right congrats on an outstanding find...
 
Now THAT'S a ring...wowzers!
 
looks like you found 2 honkers today?beauty ring
 
amazing! was it a beach find?
 
An absolutely beautiful ring! You will need more fingers and toes to count all the diamonds. :occasion14:
 
Holy Bajesus... Thats FAT - What did it ring in as? and was it a solid tone or bouncy?
Congratz!
 
My Gramps had a ring kinda like that... He always called it a "Kentucky Cluster" My Uncle has it now... Then his kid will get it... I'll never own it.
 
Thanks everyone.
 
The amazing thing is it rang nice low tone just like most gold does and it was a very nice solid tone. The other Effy ring came up like a penny.

Holy Bajesus... Thats FAT - What did it ring in as? and was it a solid tone or bouncy?
Congratz!
 
I'm going to wear it but first I need to get it fixed. The band part was kind of squashed and a crack in the metal really beat up and worn on the band.
Incredible find, I would be tempted to wear that one
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom