What's new

Honker Diamond Cluster Ring

Yellowbelly

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
204
Reaction score
680
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I have to say is Im blown away that I found this monster. Found with the CTX3030.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    95.3 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 24
I really like that name the Kentucky Cluster. You never know BWD you keep swing you might end up with more Kentucky Clusters Rings than them.
My Gramps had a ring kinda like that... He always called it a "Kentucky Cluster" My Uncle has it now... Then his kid will get it... I'll never own it.
 
Wow, great looking ring, congrats on saving that baby.
 
Holy cow that thing is sparkly! When you say it rang up as a low tone, do you mean it had a low VDI and an even tone or are you referring to the sound of the tone being low? Just trying to figure out what I'm not finding with my safari?
 
Last edited:
DANG TALKER YOU CALL THAT A HONKER AND I CALL THAT ONE HELUVA BLING FIND . HECK THATS BIGGER THAN THE ONE LIBERACE WORE . SWEET EYE CATCHER ..
 
I really like that name the Kentucky Cluster. You never know BWD you keep swing you might end up with more Kentucky Clusters Rings than them.

Go ahead and Google it... you may find a match to yours.
 
You find some great stuff, nice work! :-)
 
Very nice treasure YB but were these found lately, seems I have seen them posted here before.. Being a Gold ring lover I never forget Beautiful Gold.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom