diabolicalbeans Jr. Member Joined Oct 30, 2020 Messages 80 Reaction score 405 Golden Thread 0 Location W. Massachusetts Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 30, 2020 #1 I found this on a hillside near an early 1800's lumbar / tile mill. Attachments IMG_20201010_165956.webp 932.9 KB · Views: 105
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Oct 30, 2020 #2 Parlor stove top finial Upvote 0
Bruce R Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 2,280 Reaction score 2,110 Golden Thread 0 Location Shamokin, Pa. Detector(s) used Whites coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 30, 2020 #3 I’d have to agree with HuntinDog. Upvote 0
diabolicalbeans Jr. Member Joined Oct 30, 2020 Messages 80 Reaction score 405 Golden Thread 0 Location W. Massachusetts Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 2, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Do you think it's old? Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 3, 2020 #5 Maybe a chandelier hanging loop. The style is art deco. I'd guess 1930's. Upvote 0
Wildcat1750 Gold Member Joined Nov 18, 2012 Messages 5,022 Reaction score 4,109 Golden Thread 0 Location Western CT Detector(s) used AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/ Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/ Vibra-Tector 730/ Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 3, 2020 #6 Nice piece. I can't decide whether it was for topping or hanging... 1930s seems about right but don't quote me. Upvote 0
Nice piece. I can't decide whether it was for topping or hanging... 1930s seems about right but don't quote me.