What's new

✅ SOLVED hood ornament ???

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2017
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
2,014
Golden Thread
0
Location
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this last summer .It might have been chromed at one time .It looks like it would be a nice if it where painted or chromed. I do not see any letters or numbers on it 031.webp
 
This is a circa 1920's swinging curtain rod
 
Upvote 0
I join this site less than one year ago .I am more impressed everyday by the amount of knowledge all of you give freely .Thanks for your input bologna321 .I would not have guessed that it was a curtain rod .
 
Upvote 0
The only reason I knew is that my wife found a box of them at a yard sale a few years back and I looked them up :laughing7:

You are welcome
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom