What's new

✅ SOLVED Old Reflector

snaps

Sr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
460
Reaction score
564
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Goldmaxx, Compass GSP, Garrett Infinium
Hey everyone,
I'm thinking this is auto related, heavy glass, the two letters look like there painted. Not much left of it, but would stiil
Love to know what was off of.
Thanks for taking the time...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260712_165114230.webp
    IMG_20260712_165114230.webp
    701.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20260712_165131299.webp
    IMG_20260712_165131299.webp
    1,011.4 KB · Views: 35
It's from a DeSoto car. In 1932 they added the name to the taillight lens for the first time, and the location of the name changed slightly in 1933 on the lens. One was higher on the lens. I'm not sure if any later DeSoto cars had the name on the taillight.
 
Upvote 0
It's from a DeSoto car. In 1932 they added the name to the taillight lens for the first time, and the location of the name changed slightly in 1933 on the lens. One was higher on the lens. I'm not sure if any later DeSoto cars had the name on the taillight.
Awesome info CT!
 
Upvote 0
It's from a DeSoto car. In 1932 they added the name to the taillight lens for the first time, and the location of the name changed slightly in 1933 on the lens. One was higher on the lens. I'm not sure if any later DeSoto cars had the name on the taillight.
Got any photos please?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom