cmthunder Hero Member Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 854 Reaction score 2,331 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2020 #1 Going through some old finds and I saw a face so cleaned this off. Is this Pontiac hood ornament. Can anyone help with Year?
Going through some old finds and I saw a face so cleaned this off. Is this Pontiac hood ornament. Can anyone help with Year?
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 3, 2020 #2 Pontiac early 30's ?? Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,018 Reaction score 28,162 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 4, 2020 #3 You find some of the coolest 'mystery items' my friend! Happy Independence Day to you! Dave Upvote 0
cmthunder Hero Member Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 854 Reaction score 2,331 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Thanks Dave! Happy Independence Day to you Chuck Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,986 Reaction score 28,605 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jul 4, 2020 #5 I think Tony got it !! https://www.ebay.com/i/402275722128...Je7H451uIXkOYiOXLaaMC8v_5zrqDIAAaAin9EALw_wcB Don... As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
I think Tony got it !! https://www.ebay.com/i/402275722128...Je7H451uIXkOYiOXLaaMC8v_5zrqDIAAaAin9EALw_wcB Don...
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,315 Reaction score 11,482 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2020 #6 I love cars of the 1930's. They are so elegant and beautiful. Same hood ornament was used on both coupes and sedans. 1933 Pontiac coupe pictured... Upvote 0
I love cars of the 1930's. They are so elegant and beautiful. Same hood ornament was used on both coupes and sedans. 1933 Pontiac coupe pictured...