What's new

Hookah dive finds silver feathers

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
1,192
Reaction score
539
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these three feathers scatted on the bottom of one of my resort dive spots, does anyone know what they are? Looks like they are some kind of Indian jewelry. Now, I just need to go back and find the chain or whatever they were on..

IMG_0161 (1).webp
 
Upvote 24
I would think a set of earrings and a necklace pendant.
 
I agree on the earrings and congrats on your silver feathers finds - thanks for posting your pictures and story & I wish you many more great finds.

Texas ED
 
Yep, looks like earrings to me. Congrats on some nice silver!
 
Great that they could be used as a set.

I have many earrings, but I do not have two of the same kind...
 
Cool silver finds! Congratualtions!
 
Thanks Tex, I grew up in Brenham and born in Galveston...Good Hunting
 
Thanks Everyone
 
Those are nice I would be pretty happy with them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom