What's new

Hope this works

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,262
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wife wanted to go for a short horse back ride today . Just a few seconds of film

 
Also we did NOT FIND ONE MUSHROOM EITHER :(
 
Well, ya did good..it works. :occasion14:

Video quality isn't superb, but it does look like peaceful country to take
a nice ride in.

No morels? First thing I look for is cottonwood trees, as out here they
like to grow under them.
 
When i blew the video up it really distorted the quality
thanks
 
Beautiful area for a ride.
 
No big foot just a short trail ride in Ohio
 
I live near Canton Ohio Pro Football hall of SHAME !!
 
For those wondering why i call it Hall of Shame. A lot of people in there might be footbacll greats but not a well thought of [person.A few examples Woman beaters, Rapists and not to mention OJ
 
I found a horse the other day in my yard. I tied him to a tree, but he broke the rope and split.
He was back again the next morning.
Have any tips on how to get him to come up to me ?
His back is about six feet off the ground. I know nothing about horses. Is that tall for a horse ?
 
I found a horse the other day in my yard. I tied him to a tree, but he broke the rope and split.
He was back again the next morning.
Have any tips on how to get him to come up to me ?
His back is about six feet off the ground. I know nothing about horses. Is that tall for a horse ?
Offer him a sugar cube or a slice of apple.That,s my sum of knowledge about horses. Six feet to the top of his back is a bit more than average,but not unusual.
 
Gare is a horseman,maybe he,ll see this and chime in!
 
For those wondering why i call it Hall of Shame. A lot of people in there might be footbacll greats but not a well thought of [person.A few examples Woman beaters, Rapists and not to mention OJ
Gare,check out Zakon,s post above about the horse he found and give him some better advice than I did!:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom