- Joined
- Jun 15, 2008
- Messages
- 36,565
- Reaction score
- 20,219
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pennsylvania (USA)
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
NOT STOLEN! I called the guys house I hunted last weekend & I left it there! I'm an idiot but a relieved idiot!



NOT STOLEN! I called the guys house I hunted last weekend & I left it there! I'm an idiot but a relieved idiot! I just thought he would have let me know but he's been out of town! YAy!!!
Newfiehunter said:This is not a put down or anything, but "HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU LEAVE YOUR BEST FRIEND BEHIND?" I can imagine losing a digger which I have done and found on a couple of occasions but an expensive machine? Gee, what did you find to forget that? A bagful of gold coins? I can see that happening....but even that would be a big maybe!! Glad you recovered your detector!