engine 823
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2007
- Messages
- 312
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Waynesburg, KY
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, ACE 150

Well I decided to go on a road trip yesterday in a city about 45 minutes away that I had not searched in since last year. Well 20 some banks later I had 10 dollars in clad halves and nothing else. I felt like I had been slapped in the face! WOW how was it that there was no more halves in this town but that
I asked for halves in the vault or in their trays. Nothing. Some of these banks were HUGE banks too. Said there was nothing anywhere in the bank. Well I will just stick to ordering boxes and looking dimes and nickels if that is the best I have in my area. Wasted lots of gas and time for nothing. Could have just went and picked up a box of dimes at my local bank and probably found a couple of silvers. Oh well enough complaining.
Good luck on your hunting!
Upvote
0









