O OnDiWave Jr. Member Joined Apr 21, 2018 Messages 80 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 23, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I found this in the pluff mud in Charleston SC off ocean water. Anyone know what this is?? It’s 3.5 inches long and 1-1 1/4 think/wide. Thanks!!
I found this in the pluff mud in Charleston SC off ocean water. Anyone know what this is?? It’s 3.5 inches long and 1-1 1/4 think/wide. Thanks!!
Perico Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 333 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Sep 24, 2018 #2 Not sure on that one! Would like to see some different angles. Is that enamel on the top flat portion?
Not sure on that one! Would like to see some different angles. Is that enamel on the top flat portion?
O OnDiWave Jr. Member Joined Apr 21, 2018 Messages 80 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Honestly I’m not sure If it’s enamel. I can take more tomorrow! Thank you for replying!!
O OnDiWave Jr. Member Joined Apr 21, 2018 Messages 80 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2018 Thread Owner #4
O OnDiWave Jr. Member Joined Apr 21, 2018 Messages 80 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2018 Thread Owner #5 Attachments C3936F24-A67E-48D8-82D7-9EE6319F3CD8.webp 74.6 KB · Views: 90
O OnDiWave Jr. Member Joined Apr 21, 2018 Messages 80 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2018 Thread Owner #6 Perico said: Not sure on that one! Would like to see some different angles. Is that enamel on the top flat portion? Click to expand... I think I figured it out.......Struthiomimus Claw Fossil
Perico said: Not sure on that one! Would like to see some different angles. Is that enamel on the top flat portion? Click to expand... I think I figured it out.......Struthiomimus Claw Fossil
Perico Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 333 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Sep 27, 2018 #7 Interesting find!