What's new

! Horse face-head Bottle Green & Amber? Whiskey bottle? Help IDENTIFY

Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
74
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100
Anyone know what these are? I think they are whiskey bottle, and i think they are orginal, I've looked up Wheaton NJ horse bottles and they don't look anything like the fake.


[FONT=&quot]DES PAT'D is marked on the bottom
[/FONT]
Value?

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • horsebottle2green.webp
    horsebottle2green.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 474
  • horsebottle1amber.webp
    horsebottle1amber.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 259
They don't look very old to me. Nice window bottles though.
 
More likely these are decanters that held liquor or whisky... but not an actual whisky bottle. Not very old but nice colors. These have been offered for about 20 dollars on ebay but not sold. So the value is probably less than that.
 
Thanks guys! I did not think they were anything too special, Wasn't sure if they were the Jim Beans from the 70's. Glad I did not buy they, nice decorations though yes.
 
Most likely never held any liquid when sold, they could be used for decoration or as back bar bottles for your home bar...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom