What's new

Horse piece?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Found this with other old artifacts. Any ideas what this would be?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0788.webp
    IMG_0788.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_0789.webp
    IMG_0789.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0790.webp
    IMG_0790.webp
    18 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_0791.webp
    IMG_0791.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_0792.webp
    IMG_0792.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0793.webp
    IMG_0793.webp
    35 KB · Views: 276
Plow maybe a middle buster. (Seed borrow)
 
Upvote 0
it looks like a spatula, but I don;t know if they were ever brass? By the way garibaldi, you are finding some really neat stuff very often! :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
Thank you Jonnyi. ;D
 
Upvote 0
Garabaldi, I agree with johnnyi, you are finding very cool stuff :headbang:

johnnyi, you suggest it is Brass. How can you tell? please :icon_thumleft:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
savant, you're right, it does look more like a trowel (I had ruled that out due to the patina which suggested it is brass). If it turns out to be iron with some kind of green coating then I would say finishing trowel also. If brass, it could possibly be one, but could also possibly be a pallette knife.
 
Upvote 0
rag129SG(otj).jpg


But I don't think that's what your thing can be.. the "mount" goes through both sides..
 
Upvote 0
aaaaaaa But I don't think that's what your thing can be.. [color=red said:
the "mount" goes through both sides..[/color]
I have to agree with that reasoning. :icon_thumleft:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Maybe a long shot, but could it be the remains of an old pie server? Some of them were silver plate over brass.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom