Horseman and horse

robinhoodsmate

Dec 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, a small statue golden in color. I have no idea of country of origin or age. I think notable are the stirrups and head dress. Non magnetic, no hallmark nor maker id. About 9 cm high.
Cheers
Horseman angle.jpg Horseman back of head.jpg Horseman head front.jpg Horseman head.jpg Horseman horses head.jpg Horseman other side.jpg Horseman side.jpg

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

robinhoodsmate

Dec 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi nhbenz, thank you yet again for your interest. I am in some ways in agreement with you, the shield similarity in particular. However I think the facial features and head dress are very different and body decoration or armour. Thank you for the links, another day lost in time! Cheers

Upvote 0

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does share some similarities with those in the link but the headdress and the rider have a South America style possibly Inca or Aztec.

Upvote 0

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Either way, it looks repro to me.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

robinhoodsmate

Dec 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRUSADER. If you do not know it's origin or identity how can you say it looks like a repro? A repro of what? If it is due to the quality of my photography skills I apologize and will work to rectify this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread