Hosting Metal Detecting Trips

Metal Monkey

Apr 19, 2014
Greencastle, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anybody ever thought of creating a thread, where people that are willing to take other detectorists on hunts with them, can put their info? Meaning, I live in PA, but am looking for some place different. Preferably East Coast and 17th-18th century. Say somebody in a different state, or country, is willing to take me hunting if I'm willing to travel there. The host can put their location, best times, personal email, and what they would be hunting for. Like civil war, colonial, roman, etc. The detectorist could then personally contact the host and go from there. Then once the trip is finished, somehow post a review of their trip. Stating their finds, and the over all opinion of the hunt and the host. Just in case the host is just in it for some kind of gain.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Metal Monkey I have thought of your ideas myself..I think like DIV is just a type of what your talking about

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as there is no charge it would be okay, If they charge any money it would require the member to be a supporting vendor.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread